Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wussification of America -- Evidence

As you may know, when I'm blogging I often complain about the wussification of America. Our schools, our mental health professionals and our politicians are doing everything possible to make us meek, helpless and fragile little dependents.

More evidence is the recent rise in the news of jerk neighbors putting up Halloween like decorations for Christmas. I have read about a hanged Santa, and now there is a field dressed Rudolph.

I see the humor in the bleeding Rudolph. It is funny. Were it October, I'd be fine with this display. But it also wrong.

Look @$$hole, it's Christmas!

Never mind the guy who did this, though. The reporter had no trouble finding upset neighbors.

"I don' think it's very nice at all. It's Rudolph and I think that's really nasty," said neighbor Bree McMahon. The homeowner wouldn't talk to Channel 9 Wednesday night. Neighbors said they just want the display taken down.

Waa Waa Waa! My problem with this is with these neighbors. What is the matter with you wimps!

What ever happened to neighborhood justice? I'm not talking about some homeowner association gestapo. I'm talking about a neighbor who goes next door late at night, cuts the display down, and crushes it with a sledge hammer, then writes an obsenity in the guy's yard with lime. Ok, don't do that last thing. But the first part of my suggestion is valid.

There is no reason for a neighborhood to put up with this. Solve the problem yourself and quit whining.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Pile OnĀ® said...

I think the red light trickling into a pool on the ground is a nice touch.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger camojack said...

I found it rather amusing, myself...but it's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger KJ said...

I agree Camo. It is amusing. But it also needs to end. Put it up on October.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home